Thursday, June 18, 2015

such a strange feeling.



















spent last week in gothenburg for the annoual skatecompetition "Skate på Liseberg" or "Liseberg Classic". I tried to convince sebastian to tag along but since we spend so much time together he thought it would be nice for us to do something by ourselves. On thursday I drove down to halmstad to celebrate my friends graduation and also to visit my friends whom I hadn't seen in quite some time. On friday I picked up Emelie (my little nugget) and we roadtripped back up to gothenburg. On saturday we got joined by Anira, Kalle, Jim, Kingsley and Marcus. It felt so weird hanging out with those guys again. It's a big mix of "god I've fucking missed this shit!!" and "oh, I'm so glad I got away from all this". But all and all it was a nice little reunion.

It' kind of weird thinking about how much my life has changed in the last year. I've got a job that I actually enjoy. I live together with the most awesome boyfriend in a completely different city. Even if life still has it's up's and down's I think I've started to getting to know the real me. And a year ago I didn't even think that was possible.

So thank you all. Thanks for all the arguments, deep talks, discussions, light conversations, jokes and all between. Thanks to all who helped me find myself.
Love to you all ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment