Sunday, April 13, 2014

last night.

Last night I FINALLY made peace with myself about something. 

The one person I ever been in love with. The one I've cried over so many times. The one who has caused me so much pain, but also so much joy. The one person I thought I would never get over. I'm finally over it. I still love him, I still smile everytime I see him smile. I stille feel sad when I see him sad. I still care. BUT as a friend. There's always going to be that something about him, the one thing I never can put my finger on what it is. The one thing that makes him so special to me. That is always going to be there. But I have accepted that, processed it, and got that under controle. He is, and will always be my first love. But now, he's "only" obe of my closest friends. 

I love you, but finally in the right way.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment