Thursday, June 27, 2013

How come?

How come everything can feel so good one moment and so bad the next?

I can't stand having it this way anymore.. You have no fucking idea what I have gone through and have to pull up with all my life from now on, all "thanks" to you. I have been forced to take some really though decisions that most people haven't have to go through alone... I had no one but me, and that's the way it will always be. I have made up my mind and I will always be alone, always.

I will always help, support and be there, for everyone I consider to be worth it. But I will never expect anything in return.

Not long ago we talked for a long time, about deep things. Things that we both cried about. Things that had changed your life in a really bad way. It has now also affected my life in the exact same way. Not only do I have to live with the same shit as you, there are so much more that you will never know about.

I know you, and I'm glad to know that you actually know that. But now here's a question, do you know me? 

Because no one does, and never will.

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment