Friday, May 3, 2013

crazy valborg in Lund.




















started off that we all met up at Kingsley's place in waiting for Kolle to arrive to Halmstad. We all then jumped in to our two small cars and got on our way down to Lund. Kalle was already there and the amount of people there was insane. The car ride down was insane!! Kolle drove one and had Kingley, Ekin, Fredde and Pierre in his. I drove the other with Jim, Conny, Louise and Fanny as my passenger. Well there we managed to get amazing parking spots right next to the train station and not far from the park where it all went down. We met up with Kalle, Jesper and Emelie (both Kalle and Emelie managed to disappear, as did Conny who apparently had gone away to Malmö). 

At around 8 we had all managed to get pretty drunk, some more then others. That's when shit went crazeeey! Jim got taken away by the police and Pierre, Louise and Jesper decided to go home. Fanny was long gone! I tried to sober up and called the police when the others went to sleep in the car. After a while we finally got a hold of a really nice cop that told me I could come and pick up Jim. not sure if I was ready to drive me and ekin went looking on town for a cop with an breathalyzer. After a little while we finally found a cop nice enough to let me try. When that was done we went and picked up our buddy and then we all went and got some food at Burger King before going back home. 

Crazy, fun, sad... valborg with other words.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment