Monday, April 1, 2013

Really great weekend!

This week has been amazing. Thursday, really fun night out with a crazy car ride and then MAX for breakfast with my long time friend Tim. That night I had drinks at Troffs place together with Troff and Smithie. Met up with the girls and danced like crazy at B&B. Worst hangover ever yesterday but after sleeping for a little while and some fat food I got ready for a pre-party at Julias place with a bunch of girls from my old class. Well in town I hd the best night in a while. Just chilled and then ended up at a after party in BackagÄrd together with Carlongs Sara, Mike (?), Kalle and Kingsley. So now, after spending almost all day at the park I'ce just been home and cleaned up real quick and I'm now on my way into town to grab some beers to load up for another week off work!

Cheers!

xx



















No comments:

Post a Comment