Saturday, February 2, 2013

I really fucked up my life last night.

Too much alcohol and sickness combined is no bueno. Managed to screw pretty much everything up last night. Think I pretty much lost two of my closest friends, one meaning even more to me. It's my fault though, I really fucked it up.

This nasty disease of mine is making me become someone I'm really not. I've pretty much been a very chill person, taking the day as it came and not thinking about it that much. But lately it has been way too much for me to handle leading to me taking some very stupid decisions. There are so many things I would change and take back. But there is one more important then the other. I've realized that you , yes you, mean more the me then I thought. And having you being mad at me is one of the worst feeling I've ever been through. I'll try to fix this as much as I can but in the end it's all up to you.

But as they say, you learn from your mistakes.. So by now I should be fucking Einstein!!

All I can hope for right now is that this will work out.. in a good way.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment