Wednesday, November 7, 2012

2012

2012 has been one of the best years for me so far. During the spring/summer I've managed to collect a few random clips on my phone that I finally decided to do something with. These aren't all of them but I didn't want the movie to be to long. So I'll make another one later!!


This one shows clips from:
Skatepark grill/competition.
Denmark skatetrip. (Jeppe and I were the only ones that wanted to stay out for a real party night. We ended up at this really awesome home party and at a really chill after-ski bar, hah!)
Skate at Liseberg.
Graduation camping, or on the way home from to be more precise.
Chill days at the park.
After parties at Jeppes place.
Nights out.
The NoLimit skate tour.
The Betoncupen Halmstad after party.
Ultra Bowl IV and Malmöfestival weekend.
Barcelona skate trip.
Volcom Wild in the Parks (on our way down and after party).
Bunkern.
Random taco night.

This video sums up my summer/year pretty good. Up until these last few weeks that is..

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment