Tuesday, May 15, 2012

stars.

Holding back the simple silence. I should had stayed in and stayed way back home. Can't hold onto that simple smile now. I'll watch you through the window of my screen and I'll keep on waiting, and waiting back home. No closer will we find ourselves now.

And I'll be your watchmen as they float your way. And they'll keep all the sadness that came from my way alone in a selfless space now. And out in the open the light will keep shining downwards ever more.

Waiting in that dark old night time, the light doesn't shine down and shine anymore. Just wait until the sun starts rising up. Don't want to see your eyebrows falling, I don't mind if I'll take on your second place... It's quite a simple understanding.

Morning star, still shine from a far. The darkness shatters, evermore.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment