Sunday, April 29, 2012

Motocross and hitting around the town?

Had a great day at the motocross competition with Lisa, Ludde, Kim and a bunch of others. Took a lot of photos but my battery ran out just before the final heat.. Just when they lined up, *change batteries* styarted blinking on the screen... that sucked.

But anyway, Lisa drove me home where my friends Lina and Kez waited for me. After an hour or so Marry joined us. Don't see Marry that often since she moved almost a year ago so it was really nice to hang out with her for a while. We went into town and met up with Joffa for a night out.

Been trying to study today but I had a few tickets to book and photos to look through so I decided I'll study tomorrow instead! Great huh?




Lineup for the final heat. Ludde furthest to the left in white, blue and red. Kim to right in black, orange and blue.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment