Sunday, March 11, 2012

Night to remember?

Had a blast last night with a bunch of friends! Started of with a nice pre-party at my friends Evelinas house where we celebrated her birthday. After a few hours (and drinks) we headed out on town! Went aroun town like a maniac to several different places but finally settled for Corner where my lovely friends Emily work. Managed to miss my bus and stayed at her place. We spent all day today packing up everything. Had to weigh everything so I wouldn't have to pay overweight and it was quite though making it come together but I think we made it!

During our packing session Emily got a call from our friend Emil saying he ia at the hospital after getting runned over by a car. We went in and checked up on before heading out to B&B for some pool with Hasse, Kim and Philip, among others.

Had a great weekend but I can barely keep my eyes opened anymore.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment