Sunday, February 12, 2012

Coffee, skate and meeting

Waiting for my friend Emily to pick me up so we can go to our friend Susannas house. Suss and her cousin Hanna have invited a bunch of people over for a long coffee break with 7 different kinds of cakes that they have made themselves. I'm only staying about an hour since today is the annual meeting in the skateboard club. Today they will vote a new board. Maybe we will all stay or maybe we will all go! I will be there a bit earlier so I can skate for a while before!



Today I'm wearing my new hood from Riverfarm and my apertiff t-shirt (it says "Beer Delivery Guy", Sebbe thought it suited me... I have no idea why though.). I absolutely love the hood. Very warm and cozy, perfect for the flight. Crille (owner of Riverfarm) also stopped by to drop of the last boards, wheels etc. that Riverfarm is sponsoring with. The bag is starting to fill up!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment