Friday, October 28, 2011

Copenhagen

After 17 hours of sleep am I finally myself again.. Me and Kez went down to Copenhagen on wednesday morning and walked around for a bit but ended up on stroget for some shopping. Copenhagen is a really beautiful place!

It started raining in the afternoon so we decided to go and grab something to eat at PH Caféen (best salad ever! smoked salmon, almonds and other good stuff). The evening was spent with a glass of wine and preformances by Alex Starling and Bobby Long. We missed the last train home and got to spend all night in a rainy and cold Copenhagen. We got back at around nine thursday morning and just had breakfast before going back into town. Had a really nice time and I am so anxious about moving tyo England that I'm biting my hand of!

Bobby refused to do a funny face, I lost my bet (damn it!)

Alex

Bobby

Train breakfast

Lots and lots of knitwear saved my night


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment