Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Mango Tree

A friend of mine toled me about Angus and Julia Stone. I recognized them from the flowerpot sessions and decided (now that I'm at home sick) to listen to them. I love the song paper aeroplane and also the song mango tree is quite good.

Yeah like I said/wrote (I never know which one of them I should write..) I'm sick. I got sick last thursday but worked out that day and skated on friday, saturday and sunday. I also got my first tattoo last Saturday. It's all dried up and ugly know but I like it. I've been at home both yesterday and today cause I never rested this weekend and because of that I'm still sick. But I got my motion picture class tomorrow which I have to go to. Know I really need to finich my script, it's due tomorrow.

Bye bye.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment