Tuesday, March 22, 2011

i want, but can't have!


Been looking on several different websites after clothes and other stuff (h&m, monki, weekday and urban outfitters). Want to change almost my entire closset sooo bad! feels like I don't have any clothes that I can be MYSELF in. But when I go to the stores to buy clothes I just feel uncomfortable in everything, nothing looks right.
So, therefore, I've decided that I'm not allowed to buy any clothes (and stuff like that) until I've dropped some weight (heading for 15-20 kgs but we'll see). I don't want to super skinny, but I want to be able to feel comfortable in my own skin.

I'm sick at the moment so there's no working out for me, but thats not the biggest problem. It's the diet thats causing almost all the problems. I'm very picky about food, and I'm allergic to gluten and lactose. So there's not much I can eat, and the things I can eat, I don't like.

Yadda,yadda,yadda! I got it off my chest, now a cup of tea then bed, long day tomorrow.

xx &

No comments:

Post a Comment