Thursday, January 19, 2012

Lousy blogger?

I probably shouldn't run a blog since I'm so terrible at being home long enough to write something down, haha. But today I first had a 6 hour long motion picture class. Working on a documentary about prejudices. We will start shooting it next week since today we only had time to make a storyboard and write down some sort of script. After that I went straight to playing handball with a couple of friends (managed to make a finger pop out of place, hurts like hell!). Finished the day of with a skatesession with Kez, Joffa and Iron Maiden rocking in the background. Got home about an hour ago and made dinner. This is my favourite right now:

Chicken, panfried halloumi, mixed sallad, avocado, cucumber, feta cheese, mineral water and a cup of lemon green tea with honey for dessert



Now I'm ready for bed, morning work out tomorrow!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment