Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Broken camera and skaaaaate!

Now my effing camera decided to brake too so I haven't been able to take any photos and won't be able to until (hopefully) this weekend. Did a interview with the daily newspaper Hallandsposten about my project so decided to skate for a while after that. Really excited to see the results.

Just got home after a quick work out and trying to create a playlist for tomorrows girl skate. Iron Maiden, The Only Ones, AWOLNATION, Joan Jett and The Blackhearts and Dan Auerback are who are on it so far. GAAAH, I'M SO EXCITED TO SKATE RIGHT NOW!




Summer.. When you spend the first hours of the day at the beach, surfing and playing volleyball, the afternoon and night at the skatepark or at a bar with nice friends, maybe a barbecue or party down at the beach so you decide to walk or skate those 15 kilometers instead of waiting 20 minutes for the bus to arrive. When you're tanned and your hair is salty and blonde, when you just feel good no matter what, because even if one, two or three things goes wrong on one day, you still have a hundred awesome things to enjoy that day, things that make those bad things seem insignificant.. do you notice that I love summer or should I be more clear? I LOVE SUMMER!

No comments:

Post a Comment